HPI works with stakeholders to research and define structural challenges to health care delivery and financing systems that impact on system performance and sustainability, analyze numbers, model assumptions and support with the definition of evidence-based, integrated solutions that address structural gaps.
Since 2017, the HPI has established the Health Reforms Observatory, which surveys on a rolling basis general public awareness and attitudes towards health reforms and their outcomes in Greece.
Our expertise includes:
- Territorial analysis of health care services coverage\
- Optimization of care delivery options
- Operational modeling of new care services
- Integration of innovative technologies in care delivery processes
- Assessment of funding and reimbursement options
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of health investment plans
Together with our network collaborators we support clinical audit and quality assurance (International Certification) of health services provision.